Cross-section plans allow you to create annotated technical documents.
Add a cross-section plan
1. Access the "Plans" step.
2. Click on the "Add a cross-section view" button.
3. Position the cross-section plan.
4. Name your plan.
5. Configure the framing of the plan.
6. Return to the plans page.
Edit a cross-section plan
If you want to modify the information to appear on a cross-section plan, you can do so at any time. To do this, click on the thumbnail representing the plan you want to modify and make updates from the following three entry points:
1. Basic options
These options are accessible from the "Plan" tab in the right-hand panel.
2. Adding and editing annotations
You have the ability to add and configure text as well as lines and arrows directly on the plan using the "Annotation" tool:
3. Adding and editing dimensions
You can add both free dimensions and elevation dimensions to your plans. To do this, you can use the "Dimensions" tool:
Dimensions have a snapping system to simplify their insertion. A green dashed line indicates the reference elevation:
Delete a cross-section plan
1. From the "Plans" step, hover the mouse pointer over the plan to delete.
2. A red icon representing a trash can appears.
3. Click on it and confirm the deletion.